Friday, June 26, 2015

Marvel Madness Blog Continues...

Well, my first post of the "HULK" was on Monday, December 22, 2008. As of today, at the time I am writing this post, it has been 6 YEARS, 7 MONTHS, and 4 DAYS since that first post. It has been a MARVEL-ous experience doing this Marvel Madness blog. 

Oh don't worry...I will continue! However, it will be at a bit of a slower pace from now on. Weekly highlights will not be happening anymore. Polls will still happen. Posts will still happen. Battles will still happen. Just less often.

As always though, any of you Marvel Maniacs can request a character highlight from a Marvel movie/television show and I will do my best to highlight them in a timely manner.

Thank you for your continual support of my Marvel addiction.  ;-)  And please continue to enjoy the Marvel Madness blog!

"Keep the Madness Going!"
~ Cory Garr

1 comment:

  1. This blog has been a lot of work and a big commitment! So proud of you for working so hard =)

    ReplyDelete