Thursday, January 7, 2010

Battle Ultimate Results

Pulling through at the very end...Silver Surfer is the winner of the Battle Ultimate!!! Silver Surfer is officially the "People's Choice of the Strongest Marvel Character" (of the first 50 Marvel characters highlighted, anyway) on the Marvel Madness blog!

I checked the polls last night, and I thought there was going to be a tie with Jean Grey and Silver Surfer. However, I checked the votes this morning, and Silver Surfer had pulled ahead of Jean Grey by 1 extra vote! 6 votes to 5 votes! Down to the wire! CRAZINESS!!!

And to be completely honest, I was very surprised with Wolverine coming in 3rd place, just behind Jean Grey, with 4 votes! I didn't think he had a chance, but I guess that Hugh Jackman helped Wolverine out.

Thank you for all those Marvel Maniacs that participated in the poll! We had a great turnout!

No comments:

Post a Comment