Saturday, March 26, 2011

Down Time Poll

As far as I know, there is only one more character that has been in a Marvel movie that I haven't highlighted yet. So, I NEED YOUR HELP! During the little time between now and the release of the next Marvel movie (Thor--May 6), who/what should I highlight?

Please vote in the "Down Time Poll" to help me decide! Do you want me to highlight:

1. Random Characters (including your suggestions--mine and your favorites that haven't been in any recent Marvel movies)

2. Trailer Characters (characters that I have seen in upcoming Marvel movie trailers)

or

3. Teams (teams that have been in movies--e.g. X-Men, Sentinels, The Hand, Fantastic Four, etc.)

(If you have suggestions beyond voting--like your favorite hero you would like me to highlight--please leave them in the "Comment" section below.)

1 comment:

  1. I definitely say teams, because I want to wait for the movies to get those characters. Trailers come out a LONG time before the movie.

    PLUS, you have mentioned tons of teams, and I always get confused with the whosits and whatsits of each team. When/why did they start, who did they replace, etc. It woudl be interesting.

    ReplyDelete